Turning Point Financial Consulting LLC can help you and your business with almost anything that you would expect from a talented and diversified financial department. Below we have listed some specific areas of service, but we read the article really look forward to having a conversation with you to better explore how we can personally help you and your business. Our initial conversation will allow us to get to know each other much more than any commentary on our website.
– CFO Advisor – We seek to establish a long term relationship. As our knowledge of your entity increases, you have the benefit of a trusted financial advisor, without the cost of a full time CFO.
– Lender financing and ongoing relationship. – We work with management and lenders to ensure that the lenders receive necessary information during their due diligence process. We can continue during the ongoing loan relationship to ensure compliance and positive lender relations.
– Cash Management and projections. – Make sure you have the visibility you need to guide your company with clarity of your cash flows and projected cash positions.
– Financial Planning and Analysis. – We are able to provide better visibility into future profits. We can work with your sales team to forecast sales and revenues, and with an in-depth knowledge of your cost drivers, we can provide better clarity into your future income. When it comes to financial planning in NYC, Turning Point Financial Consulting is the company to trust.
– Customer Profitability Reporting. – One of the key tools to support actionable decisions is knowing your profits by customer.
– Outsourced Accounting Staff. We can provide all levels of accounting staff from the controller to staff accountant as needed, and also provide ongoing training.
– Accounts Receivable, Billing and Credit advisory. – Improving the performance of the accounts receivable portfolio and the related credit policies is key to enhancing cash flow and working capital needs. Our professionals will get to know your portfolio of customers and receivables in order to advise of any necessary operational or policy changes.
– Demand Planning – Our professionals can focus on your company’s financial and operational improvements through retail analysis, merchandise assortment planning/allocation strategies, margin enhancement, turnarounds, and jump-starts for specialty retailing and wholesaling companies. Excellent planning is a rare art that needs constant proper attention and common sense applied from the start of a business process to the end.
Please contact us to begin a free consultation to see how we can help you succeed .